Heir of Fire {Book Review}

06:43

SPOILERS WARNING

---------------------------------------------------------------
Title: Heir of Fire
Series: Throne of Glass
Book: 3
Author:Sarah J. Maas
Genre: Fantasy
Publication Date: September 2nd 2014
Original Language: English
Publisher: Bloomsbury USA
---------------------------------------------------------------



After finishing this book, I just wanted to say that this is an amazing book in an amazing series! There was time I got bored, put down the book and other times where I just think of how long the book was and just wonder when will it be over but when it's finished I just wanted more of it you know? More pages since the end is just... I need to continue! If you read it, I promise the end of the book will keep you impatiently waiting for the next book. The next book will come out in September so at least I don't have to wait too long. Just two months. Two painfully long months. Yep.

I enjoyed this book. Though some parts I just don't get. Like the witches one. I like it, but I don't really particularly enjoy it. I know the story will have a big part on the later books but it haven't really intertwine with the main story. But overall, it's nice to read about Manon and how she starts to have feeling for Abraxos and to being a better person. Sure, it's not like she suddenly stops murdering others and starts donating for charity or something (if there is one), but you can see the development and, I guess it's pretty enjoyable. 

As for the things that's going on in Adarlan, it's more interesting. Aedion Ashryver, who is apparently Aelin's cousin works for the king, being one of the top soldiers until we learn the truth. I wonder what would've happen if Aedion came back to the castle while Aelin was still there. From what I've read, Aedion still haven't known that Celaena, the King's Champion is Aelin. Canmt wait for both of their reactions in the next book, unless they won't meet in the next book. 

The there's Sorscha a supposedly an insignificant healer who worked in the castle. She managed to catch Dorian's heart. When I soon realise that they will probably be a thing (at least for a while), it kinda felt, weird. I want Dorian to be happy, I really do! Since His and Celaena's relationship is purely platonic, Dorian finding someone should make me happy right? Why did it feel wrong. Well, Sorscha died. That saved me from intense thinking, I guess. Apparently she is kind of like a 'spy' and sends letter to Ren, someone who works with Aedion and one day attacked by a group of people who is actually the king's spies. So, the king actually know that they're doing something suspicious. At the end Aedion is captured, Dorian is basically a slave, and Chaol ran. 

Celaena, on the other hand, is with Rowan. Once an asshole but now someone I'll never let go. Rowan is someone who first acts rude but after knowing his past becomes someone so endearing and just becomes someone who Celaena trusts really much and I just love them together! In this book, Celaena and Chaol were apart so I got to see Rowan and Aelin's friendship grows and turns into an lovely start of something that will be amazing. 

Overall my rate for this book is 4.5 stars. Can't wait for the next one! 
{Sorry for errors, my first language isn't English. Not that I can make a nice reviews in any language. }
I guess I will end my review now. I hope all of the readers got to this part of the page. 

My goodreads :)
My other blog

{Reposted from my other blog.}

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts