You're Never Weird on the Internet (Almost) {Book Review}

01:53

---------------------------------------------------------------
Title: You're Never Weird on the Internet (Almost)
Author: Felicia Day
Genre: Memoir
Publication Date: August 11th 2015
Original Language: English
Publisher: Touchstone
---------------------------------------------------------------


So, where do I start?

I have watched The Guild and some of Felicia's other works so when I found out she was making a book, I was just so excited. The cover is interesting and the whole book just looks, ahhh! So when it came out, I immediately find ways to read it. 

Then, I read it. Let me tell you what, it didn't disappoint. From the start to the end, the book is really entertaining and I found it easy to read as well. Felicia had a way to make the writing enjoyable to read. This book gave us the perspective of her life and her problems inside it, how she isn't afraid to speak up, and how she managed to solve and move past all of it, and became who she is now. 

One of the reasons I actually like this book is in some moments, I feel like I can relate to the situations. By reading this, it's like some sort of confirmation that I can get pass through it, even though it's gonna be a really hard time. 

I would definitely recommend this for people who are searching for pretty inspiring books that can make you laugh at times! 

-My Goodreads-

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts