Inherit the Stars {Book Review}

06:50

NO SPOILERY STUFF
---------------------------------------------------------------
Title: Inherit the Stars
Author: Tessa Elwood
Genre: Science Fiction, Dystopian
Publication Date: December 8th 2015
Original Language: English
Publisher: Running Press Kids
---------------------------------------------------------------


The concept is actually pretty good. But, how it's written didn't make me get into the book. I do not understand  a lot of stuff. The characters and the world that the author created wasn't given much history. So I don't really understand what's going on, like why is this so important or is just such a really big deal? And what's up with Asa and Eagle's relationship? Eagle barely spoke in like more than half of the book and then suddenly they became all kind of together and such. 

Can someone please explain how is the situation with Asa's mother? Should we not know, like maybe we're going to be told in the next book, or there are no plans for us to be told. The way I see it is her mother is like a traitor? A little background in this would make it better. 

Despite all of the things I've wrote, the ending kind of a little shocked me, but it's not going to be enough to make me really want to know what will happen. Rating: 1.5 stars. 
{Is this to short for a review? }

Thank you Netgalley for the digital copy.

{Reposted from my other blog}

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts